The Wicked Imp

The Wicked Imp

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HEALTHY BODY IMAGE...


Last week in class, we had a speaker offer a presentation on body image.  We even got to create our own body self-image art with paper, crayons/colored pencils and imagination.  We prepped by following a group meditation/body awareness segment at the beginning to promote breathing and relaxation.  I’ve had some little bit of experience with this, so I was able to relax rather easily.  

After this exercise, we were able to share if we wanted to.  I explained that my drawing was not really representative of how I look, but rather how I feel.  It was somewhat idealized since I am not a young thing anymore.  However, it all still works well enough and I’m told I look younger than my actual age. 

The presenter, Clint, is cute so I handed him my card and a big grin after the presentation, hoping he might call for coffee or something.  Nothing yet, but nothing ventured, as they say.  I have inquired about Boyfriend University, though, and await more information about the upcoming class beginning early October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment